The Frontiers and Careers (F&C) is a workshop for Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researchers, and will proceed the 2020 Gordon Research Conference on Photonuclear Reactions.
The 2020 F&C will continue to provide Ph.D students and postdoctoral researches in the field of photonuclear physics a place to discuss and present their research, explore career prospects, and make professional connections, all with the express purpose of preparing themselves for their future careers.
What you need to know:
- Workshop dates: August 6th - August 8th, 2020.
- This year's conference will be in University of New Hampshire (UNH).
- Attendees will be able to check-in August 5th and check-out August 9th.
- Transportation to the Gordon Research Conference will be provided on August 9th, 2020
- Registration to this workshop is done separately to the GRC 2020 conference (you can register here)
- Please submit your abstract for this workshop before June 30, 2020
- This workshop and the Gordon Research Conference aims to fully fund travel of all Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researcher