2022 Organising Committee
The Frontiers and Careers (F&C) is a workshop for Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researchers, and will precede the 2022 Gordon Research Conference on Photonuclear Reactions.
The 2022 F&C will continue to provide Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researches in the field of nuclear and hadronic physics a place to discuss and present their research, explore career prospects, and make professional connections, all with the express purpose of preparing themselves for their future careers.
What you need to know:
- Workshop dates: August 5 - 6, 2022.
- This year's workshop will be held in Cambridge, MA.
- Registration for Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researchers is free
- Registration deadline: July 10
- Other details will be forthcoming