The Frontiers and Careers conference aims to provide Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researchers in the field of photonuclear physics a place to discuss research and career perspectives in a friendly environment.
Participants will be provided the opportunity to present their work, develop soft skills, network with peers, and interact with a panel of experienced faculty members and physicists, all with the express purpose of preparing themselves for their future careers.
What you need to know:
- Conference dates: October 27th - October 28th, 2019.
- This year's conference will be in Paphos, Cyprus.
- Registration to this conference is done via the registration to the EINN 2019 conference, here
- Please submit your abstract for this conference before September 22, 2019.
- This conference is free to attend! (no conference fee).